• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody get a sled yet?

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
I've seen a lot of "We're getting 2023 Polaris!" posts on IG, etc. from some of the pro/sponsored riders and some dealerships.

Are any of these snow checks? Most of them appear to be 850s.

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Still a little early. October 1st would be ideal for me.
Lol.

Id much rather have mine in august then February I'll say that.

What I have noticed is both Burandt and Sahen posted they got sleds but look like NA 850 units are all that have showed. Curious how spread out delivery will be this year since they cut down build numbers TONS since for MY23 snowcheck.

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
Lessons learned from last winter... earlier is always better.

Post it here if you see a snow check in the flesh.

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
They called Wednesday, Mine is here and ready for pickup. 650 Sks 146. It’s a 3 hr drive to the dealership and I work remotely so I scheduled pick up on the 30th when I have to be through there again anyways. The warranty clock wont start till dec. 1st either way.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
They called Wednesday, Mine is here and ready for pickup. 650 Sks 146. It’s a 3 hr drive to the dealership and I work remotely so I scheduled pick up on the 30th when I have to be through there again anyways. The warranty clock wont start till dec. 1st either way.
It's nice that warranty doesn't start until Dec 1.

What would you picture happening if you were blessed with snow after Halloween and got to ride, something blew up and you took it to the dealer? Suppose it would be covered before Dec 1?

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
It's nice that warranty doesn't start until Dec 1.

What would you picture happening if you were blessed with snow after Halloween and got to ride, something blew up and you took it to the dealer? Suppose it would be covered before Dec 1?

I would assume so. I think it’s more they set the expiration date three years out from dec 1 as opposed to start the warranty then. Polaris would be asking for a lawsuit by denying claims based on the rig being too new.

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Should ship them with P85’s.
Would be nice if they'd at least give you the option, especially since people are swapping to P85s. But that's kind of admitting defeat; "Why would you want that old thing when the P22 is a newer design?" And if you pressed them on the premature failures, I'm sure you'd find the failure rate is "within industry standards."

Premium Features