• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

After Season Cleaning Tips & Maintenance Vid

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Okay, I have to ask.......

That's a first for me when it comes to washing the primary and secondary out with the garden hose?!?!?! Never done that before !

Okay, I have to ask.......

That's a first for me when it comes to washing the primary and secondary out with the garden hose?!?!?! Never done that before !

yep,,,knew that would throw some folks. But it works great and I can tell you the latest Ski too dealer actually uses a power washer on their stuff. just make sure you let it dry and wipe the sheaves down with acetone.

R
Apr 8, 2020
For ordinary use, start with hot, foamy water and a delicate material. Wipe dry. Finish with a soggy miniaturized scale fiber fabric. Make a point to focus on the course of the grain/brushed completion.

For ideal appearance, utilize a treated steel cleaner to expel smircesh and fingerprints and catch up with a hardened steel clean to make unit sparkle. Cleaner and clean ought not be utilized day by day. When each couple of weeks ought to be satisfactory.

Premium Features