• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

After Market A Arms

Damman

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2011
Have a 13 Pro and one of the A arms is coming apart. The Lords Adhesive let loose when being towed and almost pulled the A arm out of the socket. Any suggestions on after market replacement A arms, don't want to go back with stock.

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
I fixed my 13's with the Lord kit, I have several applications still left if you just want to fix it, pretty easy to do.

PM if your'e intersted

P

Pro116

Apr 19, 2008
I have the K mod 37" a arms but my stance is 36 1/2" the way I'm shimmed.The sled is so much more flickable and easier to side hill and carve.

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
USA
Kmod 37. Best quality out there for sure. No spindle bind, proper ride height with stock shocks, delrin bushings, etc, etc.

I have a complete set for sale in the swapmeet if you're interested.

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
Mostly Z-Broz in our group, along with some Alt Impact. I wouldn't hesitate to go with either.

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
I have the alternative impact 36 and am very pleased, what I like is he uses a large rod end at the bottom A arm that shears and acts like a circuit breaker with out bending the arm( ask me how I know)carry on on the sled now as they fit either side !

Last edited:

sledheadd

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
too far from mountains Alberta Canada
I have the alternative impact 36 and am very pleased, what I like is he uses a large rod end at the bottom A arm that shears and acts like a circuit breaker with out bending the arm( ask me how I know)carry on on the sled now as they fit either side !

Same here on my pro I have the Alt Impact and the new whip gets Zbros as I got a wicked deal on a brand new set.

Premium Features