• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Sinister X5 Goggles who runs them?

N
Jan 1, 2012
Eastern Oregon
Yes, I love mine. I don't have a 509 helmet, but I hear they work even better in one of those since the nose guard and frame is more molded to fit in their helmets.

The optics are clear, it doesn't fog up under most usage, and the field of view is great.....everything I ever ask in a set of goggles.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Was cruising the net today and found they make 2 different skull camo's. One with the mainly red strap and one that is white and red. Country Cat had the red/white ones on sale for $63 bucks so I bought those, they come with a chrome/yellow tint lens, so I bought the fire mirror lens for $25. The cheapest I've found the red strap ones like the first pic was $89. So pretty happy I got a set of goggles with a second set of lenses for cheaper than just buying the one goggles.

http://cdn2.zoeysite.com/Adzpo594RQ...ct/5/0/509_sinister_x5_goggles_skull_camo.jpg

Last edited:
X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Have had great luck with my 509 helmet/goggles. First version sinisters.... Bout time to pick up a couple new pair.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
I have a love/hate relationship with my X5s. Crappy foam that falls off and they fog the worst of all my goggles. However, I LOVE the polarized yellow lens. So, they're still one of my main goggles...

Premium Features