• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3" PC on a Matryx

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
My 2022 series 8 (165 boost) has not hardly stretched at all in 120 miles.

Haha. Same here. Embarrassing snowfall here. My memory in the past was a big stretch at 200 and 400 and all good after.
Probably next ride it will stretch like a grandmother’s, never mind.
I might order a Doo track if my other Danforth gets here for next year.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Two down sides to the M77 and M67 are they are multiply. Doesn’t bend around the drives and rear wheels as easily, takes slightly more power to turn it. Secondly it’s a fair amount heavier than the 2.75 of same length. Biggest benefit the composit tracks have is they are cheap and they work pretty good.

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
I plan on doing a 9" wheel so that should release some of the power.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Two down sides to the M77 and M67 are they are multiply. Doesn’t bend around the drives and rear wheels as easily, takes slightly more power to turn it. Secondly it’s a fair amount heavier than the 2.75 of same length. Biggest benefit the composit tracks have is they are cheap and they work pretty good.
The m67 falls apart like a Yamaha maverick track.

Pathetic

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Does the M770 stretch as much in break-in as the Series 8?
No, I'd say the only 'stretch' is mine was balled up wrapped for 6 months waiting for a sled so it had some wrinkles that took about 2 rides to flatten fully, but those were pretty minimal and didnt require adjustment. The tension is virtually identical to where i set it with about 90 miles on it now.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Has anyone punched and clipped an alpha powerclaw before? Or isn’t it possible with that design
I had my heart set on doing this last year. I wanted a twin rail alpha track on my turbo axys. Then when i got a close look at the alpha track, the track belt was gonna be swiss cheese so badly that it was just begging for a tree to go through and tear it up. Only option is see viable is toss in drivers, k mod skinny or alpha skid in with the track which has been done.

Premium Features