• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Ski Doo 1200 Turbo

A

aja636

Mar 6, 2009
New Jersey
2010 Ski Doo Renegade
643 miles
Dave Dunn built
Powderlites Stage 2 turbo kit
2871 turbo
2.5" Exhaust with Vibrant muffler(I made that)
Ceramic Coated Exhaust pipes(the real stuff!!!!)
bigger fuel rail w/850cc injectors and fuel pump to match
Rapid Bike 3
AEM Meth kit, single nozzle, 1 gallon tank I made
Hurricane Fuel Pressure Regulator
Aeroquip Push lock fuel lines and fittings
OSP Surge tank
Motor Head shimmed
Polar Clutch
4 Tricked Toys 10" Billet wheels
1.5" 144x15 track
Geared low for hill drags/snow drags
Crank shop clutch guard(hits polar clutch at idle, once shifted out it clears)
stock clutch guard
Polished tunnel
Painted side panels
Billet fuel cap
Blue LED lights
Polish charge tubes and intercooler
Fox Float shocks up front

I am sure there is tons more to this sled. Sled is capable of running 26-28lbs boost or more 30lbs plus if you want to. It has stock engine internals.
This sled was ours for 2 years, we sold it to a guy that hill drag her 3 times then we bought it back. I redid the exhaust to flow more, and made a Meth kit using the new style AEM set up, just made a bigger meth tank.

I went through the whole sled in the past few weeks, no leaks, worn out parts, nothing Everything is where is should be and no issues. This is my 3rd turbo sled, and I built 3 others so tuning, repairing, servicing, and building turbo sleds is nothing new to me.

The only thing this sled would need right now is to be fully tuned in perfect on a tuning bike set up or track dyno. Fuel map is real close, just need to get some seat time to fine tune it. The Meth system is new this fall and I never got to run it and tune the fuel curve and meth curve. Also she needs a bath, which I am going to do this week. Just got her But my plans are changing and I am putting her up for sale.

Considering to build something like this you will be over 30 grand. This is for sale for a steal.

$16,000 OBO cash talks. Call me and make a crazy offer. Not interested in trades for anything. Just want to get back out of her what I am into it for.

609-496-4224
aj636@mac.com

Thanks
AJ

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg