• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Sleds Being Delivered

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
Stopped in at Edge Power Sports in Draper UT this afternoon to pick up a couple things for my bike. Saw they had what looked like a truckload of sleds in crates in the back and side yards. Could only get close enough to read one stack of crated sleds labels. All M800’s in various track lengths.
Was hoping the Catalysts would be first 2024 builds?

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Parts probably available sooner for the Ascender sleds. Late season testing probably pushed back production parts for the Catalyst sleds.

Z
Jan 26, 2011
Stopped in at Edge Power Sports in Draper UT this afternoon to pick up a couple things for my bike. Saw they had what looked like a truckload of sleds in crates in the back and side yards. Could only get close enough to read one stack of crated sleds labels. All M800’s in various track lengths.
Catalyst are scheduled for October / November.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I’m sure they’ll build all the ascender sleds before the Catalyst just from a parts availability standpoint

J

jarred kale

Jul 21, 2022
USA
Stopped in at Edge Power Sports in Draper UT this afternoon to pick up a couple things for my bike. Tutuapp 9Apps Saw they had what looked like a truckload of sleds in crates in the back and side yards. Could only get close enough to read one stack of crated sleds labels. All M800’s in various track lengths.
I think the parts come first before the whole thing

Premium Features