• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Polaris IQR chassis, overstructure, and hood.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I parted my 2015 IQR at 2-3 miles. Still have the tunnel with paperwork (I think), overstructure and hood, due to shipping constraints. Trying to make room. Looks like the chassis' are well over $2000 new, hoods are pushing $600. So I can make someone a deal if they can arrange pickup.
Chris

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
for two thousand i can make you sixtysixtyone dom hand fitted os. if i can mess this chassis up i will try... but i don't see the iqr chassis being what i would use for racing unless they magically got forty pounds lighter. bending. flexing. feel all matter. mine is more stiff than polaris can pry do without charging obscene amounts for the hand fitted parts... just saying i much prefer cat overstructure if it has to be chromolly...

139773257_189740842851599_7861994646328127715_n.jpg

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
@MrIQR I can help you along the lines of measurement templates ect to an extent. I have some IQR 151 ezryde templates for skid mounting locations. Also have a formula for calculating this based off of drive shaft cc vs od vs track length - and then useing the distance left to play with up or down for handling/energy transfer angle of or for forward DRIVE- the concept of what im talking about can best be explored by playing with anit-squat vs squat numbers/ models via four link rear suspension design cads. the handle bar location or pivot point needs to move WITH the front skid arm drive angle to keep the feel of the sled. This works much better with the cat design. as it naturally allows for the opposite arc needed to mirror the suspension setup. It would add somewhere in the neighborhod of onehundredandfifty percent increase of chassis stiffness and along with intigrated centermass tank- id say cast lower bulkhead and rushassault or pro overstructure with 2010 OR 6oo snopro overstructure would be ideal and definatly better than the iqr. it blows my mind that sled still wins races its almost old enough to take on a date??lol i did my own overstructure to hide some cool stuff inside for cheating at a later date but id make a few for the right price. i only bring up the point of the cat being a better starting point because the entire sled is better besides the stupid huge spindles and TERRIBLE console area space/heat management because of the gas tank design. just my thoughts, afterall this is the RACEING area of snowest. Youtube powermods-ezryde- my post should be pinned with the basic formula and hard numbers calculated/verified for universal ez ryde rear suspension install instructions.

WIN_20201124_03_39_37_Pro (1).jpg Screenshot (231).png

Premium Features