• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 timber sled mountain horse

H
Dec 29, 2010
2013 timber sled mountain horse(sold)

for sale 2013 timber sled mountain horse short track(121). track in good condition and comes with the new tri-hull ski. $4350.00 call with any questions located in Bozeman 406-581-9831

photo 1-1.JPG photo 1.JPG photo 2-1.JPG photo 3.JPG

Last edited:
P
Feb 10, 2013
Timbersled Mountain Horse ST

Hi my name is Cole Pickeirng, and I live near Whitefish, MT. I have a few questions on the kit, such as, have you ever layed it over on a hard surface to scrape it up bad or if it even has major scratches on it. Also, do you have a fit kit for it, and would you consider selling it IF it would go onto a 2006 yz450f. Being that I live in whitefish and it is about a 6 or 7 hour drive would you consider doing a part of the trip? Thanks.

H
Dec 29, 2010
The kit is in good condition.that being said it does have the normal scratches from being used.I have a fit kit for the fuel injected yz450s. I would throw it in for the right price. I am planing on keeping it for my new ts I will be going to seeley lake in a couple weeks for a project. Not sure if that would work for you or not. If you have any more questions it is best to just call me i do not get on here very often( not very computer savy). 406-581-9831
Thanks
Jess

Premium Features