• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 pro rmk 800

R
Feb 28, 2015
Can somebody tell me how to test the voltage regulator,last ride the battery light came on for about 2 hours then went off,ran fine the whole time ,today the hand warmer quite working ,but the headlights and dash worked ok, the sled has 1700 miles and around 100 hours ,tested the yellow wire in the heater switch with a test light very dim light,will check tomorrow with volt meter,what should the volts be at the switch?any help would be great:face-icon-small-hap

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Hopefully Mountain Horse or Loud Handle and others will see your thread. You will get your answer soon! Good luck! :face-icon-small-hap

Midnightrider

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Iowa
You might check your wiring loom. Last year I had trouble with my hand warmers 1 day the next day my sled died & we found that the wiring loom rubbed 4 wires into.

D
Oct 8, 2008
Thompson, MB
This happened to my 2013 as well with about the same amount of miles. Was a voltage regulator it also melted my white plug connector coming out of the stator 4 prong I changed regulator and rewired connected all good

Premium Features