• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Pro Demo - My Impressions

A

aebsledder

Jan 16, 2008
Gallatin Valley
I hear what you are saying however, do you think Burandt rides the sled and the sled looks responsive, or do you think it looks like he can flick that thing around anywhere he wants like it is his biotch?

I think it looks ragile (responsive and agile). I think people make boogers their beeeotches when they flick them around.:face-icon-small-hap:deadhorse:

Merlin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 7, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
Can we please retire the term "flickable"? My vote would be for "responsive", but that's just me.:face-icon-small-ton

Great idea!!!

Since you're throwing a retirement party for flickable, why not plan parties for epic & sick as well???

Just a thought................:face-icon-small-win

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Brandy,
I am pretty sure my buddies would throw me out of the pick up if I suggested we all go out and ride our "giggle machines".:face-icon-small-hap

Maneuverable? Agile? How about a cross between Responsive and Agile?
RAGILE...I'm calling Websters.

Hmmmmmmmm I can see your point, not so manly.

I do like RAGILE! :devil:

Hmmm

Ok so I'm currently riding 12 155 Assault with the 5.1 track and enjoying every minute on the mountain. (SILBER TURBO) the turbo game all depends on who's tuning it in for you or if you can tune it yourself. If the 13 is really gonna be that much better I'm having a feeling theres gonna be a huge price drop in the 11's and 12's. As for Burandt making the sled his bitch versus the sled just being more (dare I say it) flickable?? I think Burandt could take a turbo Sno Scoot and make it his bitch, he's an unbelievable rider.
If the 13 is what everyone is saying it is I guess I'll find out in 14 or 15 when I've rode the 12 till it can't take anymore and need a new sled. I would like to see a tether stock on the Polaris line up though, I know I use mine at least once every other ride. Other changes I would have to say would be put some strength back in the rear section of the tunnel, I bent mine this year after about 100 miles and am now running the VanAmburg boondocker bumper kit which also fixed my running board dislikes.:beer;:beer;

Premium Features