• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013/14 Togwotee Snow Conditions

cash

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Omaha
Togwotee

Whats the helicopter in the parking lot all about in the web cam ??

Sled208

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2010
Arctic cat filming
Rob Kincaid pasted on Facebook something about having a blast being filmed by a helicopter

W

wysnow

Dec 7, 2008
togwotee pass wyoming
The snow so far here on the top of togwotee pass has been good.. it has been in the -10 plus at nights for a week and a half. Starting to warm up so hope to get some new snow this weekend.... everyone do a snow dance come on snow...

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
Was up on Fri.. Snow seemed fine.. But not a lot of it.. Checked in the trees a few times and was around 3ft to the dirt. Rode off trail all day never hit anything, but you will want to ride conservative. Also rode Alpine area and Bedford.. Same conditions everywhere.. Need more snow

M

mplynchmob

Nov 1, 2011
MN headed WY
Was up on Fri.. Snow seemed fine.. But not a lot of it.. Checked in the trees a few times and was around 3ft to the dirt. Rode off trail all day never hit anything, but you will want to ride conservative. Also rode Alpine area and Bedford.. Same conditions everywhere.. Need more snow
Let me know next time your on the pass. I'm living/working at Brook's. Sled went down the other day though. Stator is toast.

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
Let me know next time your on the pass. I'm living/working at Brook's. Sled went down the other day though. Stator is toast.

Will do... Maybe mid Jan. Depends on Utah snow.. Right now we have as much as you guy's... I will pm you for reports. Still running the Dragon?

J

jwebb06

Dec 17, 2012
Schleswig, IA
Also heading out from Iowa January 1st staying till the 7th with a group of 6 of us. Made early reservations at Togwotee Lodge so got a discounted rate but results in it being nonrefundable so hoping for good conditions. Any good news on more current conditions or a good looking upcoming forecast!?

S

samiams2

Nov 14, 2009
MN...stupid poser flatlander
Also heading out from Iowa January 1st staying till the 7th with a group of 6 of us. Made early reservations at Togwotee Lodge so got a discounted rate but results in it being nonrefundable so hoping for good conditions. Any good news on more current conditions or a good looking upcoming forecast!?

We r In similar situation. It is non refundable but it is also reschedulable(that a word?) we called and asked and if we want we can postpone the reservation till later in the year with no penalty. Hope we won't need to!

Sam

Last edited:

pksignator

Lifetime Membership
Dec 18, 2008
Jackson, WY
I want to be perfectly honest, conditions are marginal overall with pockets of some decent areas. Certainly not great
We've seen lots of bent broken A-Arms

No additional snow in the forcast with next chance at 20% on Monday 30th

As of this evening we are not expecting any significant snow through the forseeable forecast up through Jan 3rd. But all is possible to change.

Hope to see you out here in the future.

L

Lefty

Apr 26, 2008
Teton Valley
I want to be perfectly honest, conditions are marginal overall with pockets of some decent areas. Certainly not great
We've seen lots of bent broken A-Arms

No additional snow in the forcast with next chance at 20% on Monday 30th

As of this evening we are not expecting any significant snow through the forseeable forecast up through Jan 3rd. But all is possible to change.

Hope to see you out here in the future.

PK, rode untouched over the hood today. Also, I might be wrong but aren't you the same one that was posting misinformation a few years back? Your posts make it seem as if your right at TML, don't think so. Dubois & JXN are not Togwotee! peps on here are looking for good info, not B.S. that makes them nervous. Just be strait.

Premium Features