• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Sledfest at Schweitzer Mountain Resort

X
Nov 26, 2007
The 4th annual Sledfest at Schweitzer Mountain Resort is April 14th-15th 2012,lots of things in the works,thank you to everyone that has supported this,Racers and Sponsors,Spectators,I know this is a bit early but wanted to get some feedback from folks that came to the event in the past and wanted to get some fresh ideas from racers on what they would like to see this year as far events to keep it fun for all,please keep this positive,feel free to contact me,thanks

justinsmotorsports@live.com
www.sledfest.net

X
Nov 26, 2007
Sledfest 2012

Have been working on trying to get RMSHA to have a race during this weekend,I guess its to far west, so here is the deal,this is what I am planning on having and I want to find out the interest out there,we have a top notch ski resort with everything that has taken 3 years to prove that a professional event can take place that is on board for the 4th year,Hillcross,Snocross,Freestyle(looking for some freestylers that you can get ahold of that want to get their name out there)Hilldrags and Hillclimb for the 1st year,I am open for ideas and more support,please contact me,thank you for all the racers and sponsors that have supported.

Jeff York 208-263-4954
justinsmotorsports@live.com

Premium Features