• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 HCR Pump gas Aerocharger turbo

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
2011 HCR 800 153"
-Pump gas Aerocharger 66 series turbo with water to air intercooler. The only way to go, Very Very consistent and more power.
-Has the older low compression head so it works really good on pump gas @ 8psi. I have ran two other similar kits I built for my hill climb chassis on race gas but this was just a play sled. So never raced or beat on.
-800 miles 600 boosted
-Attitude fuel controller, Cutlers perf. clutching in primary and secondary, CPC fuel pressure regulator, Bosch blow off, High volume fuel pump. The rest of the turbo kit is my own make. Water to air when used with the stock cooling system maintains a consistent 119deg charge temp which is 100deg cooler than an un inter cooled system. This makes it very reliable and fast at 8 psi.
-E2 designs wrap
-Timbersled MT Tamer rear suspension with Zbroz Racing Exit Shocks. X0 center, X1 Rear. Very nice skid adjustable for ski lift and great for boon docking and keeping snow out of the skid.
-Ars Fx front A arms 40" width with Exit X1 ski shocks. Tuned to 190 lb aggressive rider.
-Zbroz Racing Vented side panels
-Built by Zbroz Racing
Very clean sled that is well taken care of and tuned by Zbroz Racings Nathan Zollinger. Its been my personal play sled when I'm not racing or riding one of two race sleds. Lots of fun and clean.
12,700.00 Firm 435 753 7774 or nate@zbrozracing.com Ask for Nathan

Here is a youtube link of the sled running, The first part shows a nice pull up a hill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gwo3E9iFHU

IMG_0222.jpg IMG_0223.jpg IMG_0219.jpg

Last edited:

Richey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Nice sled. Of the subject but how do you like the front suspension on that sled? I'm thinking about putting the same front end on my HCR.

Nice sled. Of the subject but how do you like the front suspension on that sled? I'm thinking about putting the same front end on my HCR.

i bet he likes it a lot!!! he owns the company!!! i imagine this is one incredibly set up mofo. i bet it handles the 4 feet whoops with ease and can highmark with the best of them. good luck with the sell and if I was not in the house market we would be talking

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Well I love the suspension but I am one of the owners of Zbroz Racing so I won't pretend my opinion is not bias. We really try our best to take good data and listen to customers complaints and I am always testing trying to find better combinations of springs and valving. I'm sure you will be happy if you give us a chance to earn your business.
Nate Zollinger

Richey

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
TTT for you I got my exit shocks for my HCR and they look great. Thanks for the great service.

Premium Features