• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 M-8 RG Turbo 153 $6500 OBO

tjcatman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
Greenville Ca.
2010 M-8 RG Turbo 153 $6000 OBO

• 2010 M-8 with Boondocker RG Intercooled/cold air intake Turbo. Sled has only been ridden with 8 lbs. boost on a mix of AV-gas and premium. Sled has 3467 miles on the speedometer. Pistons have been changed twice since new only as preventative maintenance (have one set of old ones to show). New pistons and new reeds have 8 rides on them. Lots of extra parts and an extra Lexan hood as well. I can text or email pictures since I can't figure out how to post them on here.

• 153x2.6 Power-Claw Track (no missing lugs)
• Boondocker Ceramic Coated pipe
• Koso Dual EGT gauge
• Tom’s E-Motion rear suspension with FOX Float 3 EVOL Shocks (10 rides)
• SLP Powder Pro Skis
• ARS-FX front A-Arms with FOX Float 3 EVOL Shocks
• Racinstation front clutch with billet spider and MDS adjustable weights
• B&M Fabrications burly boards
• Gauge Cage
• BDX Tunnel Steering Support
• BDX Steering Anti-Slop
• 3” forward bar-riser
• Skidoo hand warmers (warmers have cork under them and will literally cook your hands)
• Frogskin vent covers
• Knee pads on bulk head by fuel tank
• Custom black Carbon-fiber tunnel wrap
• Ice Scratchers
• Extra belt
• Cover

• The only negative to this sled is that the hood does have some scratches and last year I laid the sled on it’s side next to a tree. I didn’t realize until I up-righted it that the pipe had bulged the hood where it was touching. Other than that I’m not going to lie and say that it doesn’t have the occasional turbo bog on the bottom end and that it doesn’t need maintenance. It’s a turbo. You do need to change the plugs once a year and the reeds occasionally. Other than that the sled has been pretty much pull and go. Todd Johns 530-394-7804

IMG_1186.jpg IMG_1187.jpg IMG_1188.jpg IMG_1189.jpg IMG_2082.jpg IMG_2083.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features