• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010-2013 YZ450F Snow Bike Parts

Gager

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Palouse, WA
If you’re building a 2010-2013 YZ450F Snow Bike then you’re going to want some or all of these parts. I converted my 2012 YZ back to dirt with the stock plastic and sold the bike. Here are the parts I have for sale:

• Full Acerbis plastic kit with graphics, Acerbis Supermotard front fender and snow proof intake scoops. These parts combined retail for $450, asking $225.
  • Complete Seat – Stock seat pan with Guts Racing Comfort Foam and Cover. Retail $225, asking $125.
  • ARC Levers DC-8 Clutch Perch with Composite Lever. Retail $135, asking $70.
  • ARC Levers Composite Brake Lever w/Rotator Clamp. Retail $90, asking $45.
  • Hammerhead Billet Shifter w/+20mm Rubber Tip. Retail $70, asking $40.
  • **SOLD**Rekluse Core EXP 2.0 Clutch Kit – This is the full kit you need for a snow bike setup and includes Blue clutch springs for snow bike and Red clutch springs for dirt. Retail is $899, asking $450.
  • **SOLD**Rekluse EXP 3.0 Disc Upgrade Kit – This is brand new upgrade kit I bought in case I ever had issues with the 2.0 Disc. Since the 2.0 disc worked flawlessly, I never put it in. Retail on this $240, asking $200.
  • **SOLD**I’ve combined all of the following because they all are powered from a single wiring harness that taps into the YZ’s capacitor circuit. Rigid Industries 6” SR driving beam LED light ($289 retail), AME Heated grips ($140 retail), TrailTech Striker (voltage, water temp, speed, $120 retail), handle bar switch for headlight, wiring harness made for YZ, custom aluminum mounts for headlight, Striker and heated grip controls. These parts combined retail for $630, asking $315.
  • **SOLD**Thermostat with bypass, fittings, hoses and TrailTech temperature sensor. Retail estimated at $160+, asking $80.
  • **SOLD**Custom engine cover with ABS side panels and UHMW belly pan. Retail estimated at $100, asking $50.
  • **SOLD**Fastway Blue anodized Adventurer Foot Pegs with YZ fit kit. Retail $275, asking $150.
  • **SOLD**Devol Radiator Guards. Retail $100, asking $50.
Call or send me a private message with your zip code and I’ll give you a shipping quote. I prefer to use PayPal for payments and will ship via UPS or USPS whichever is cheaper.

See my For Sale Album for photos. http://www.snowest.com/forum/album.php?albumid=2939

Last edited:

Gager

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Palouse, WA
On those pegs are the few screw in cleets stripped out or broken or whats going on with those?

Here is a close up photo of the pegs. The inboard cleat that is distorted is where the kick starter impacts the footpeg. I removed the two outboard cleats because I found they were damaging my boots when kick starting the bike. I am including the extra cleats that come standard with the pegs.

picture.php

Last edited:
Premium Features