• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 M1000 Sno-Pro 153

J

jfox1995

Jan 12, 2008
$3,900

Selling my 2008 M1000 Sno-Pro. It has all the tunnel upgrades and a power-claw track. Also has had the shocks re-valved for a person around 180 pounds. It has the full SLP pipe kit with y-pipe and Power Commander 5 fuel controller. I installed side vents on it, and also have clutch weights for low altitude as well as the mountains. Currently clutched for West Yellowstone, so approx 7000-9000 feet. Most of the stock parts also come with the snowmobile. The hood has been cracked on the nose and been repaired with zip ties so it isn't a mint condition sled. The only other issue it has is with the EGT gauge. One side does not read temp. It is a wiring issue inside the gauge. We have fixed it before but the wire keeps breaking loose. Asking $3,900. Also have a trailer for sale, package deal available.

Located near Minneapolis, MN

I had surgery last year on my ankle and didn't ride, then rode 1 time this winter and injured my knee so in the last 2 seasons it has only been used once.

Link to the ad with pictures.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...865370946.html

Call, text or email:

jameslfox@gmail.com
320-260-3531

Last edited:
Premium Features