• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 duramax 2500

S

sledcat

Feb 25, 2008
Syracuse, UT
$28,500.00..... for a 2007 HD2500 Duramax with the big 6.6L diesel engine and Alison Transmission, with over 20k invested. It is the LT package, plus additional interior, exterior and engine upgrades all professionally done. this truck is in phenomenal shape, clean title. It's color is pewter(light gray/tan)with Black, Dark Graphite, Light Gray interior; with Brushed Aluminum, and Carbon Fiber Accents. I baby my trucks, never raced or been out climbing or digging. This truck is a monster with an 8" FABTECH lift that rides very smooth on 22" chrome rims and 37" Toyo MT tires. Equipped with the latest chip and monitor from Edge products w/ the back-up camera. There are too many extras to list. Also EVERY fluid has just been flushed and changed regularly. If you want a list of the parts and accessories, email me and I will send them. Text, email, or call
(801)391-6326, LOCATED IN LAYTON, UTAH
woodsjewelryco@msn.com

Last edited:
S

sledcat

Feb 25, 2008
Syracuse, UT
miles

there are 134,000... highway miles. for years I commuted down the canyon to work. 25 minutes each way.. it is located in Layton, UT

S

sledcat

Feb 25, 2008
Syracuse, UT
details.

further details on the interior, exterior and performance accessories upon request also. ALL fluids and services have been done by chevy. all new belts just done, as well has 4X4 serviced, tranny serviced, differentials serviced, and new brakes and all new filters, even on the AFE intake. and new RED TOP Optima batteries installed. I have always been very maticulous in my care of my trucks. this thing is as close to perfect as it gets

Premium Features