• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**DYNOJET Information Thread 2014-2015**

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Okay, thanks TJ.

It sounds like alot of us are still asking for either on the fly adjustment capability...Or at the very least an app.

I don't want this to sound like I'm bashing the Boondocker box at all but I prefer the overall quality of the PCV. It's just hard for many to believe that they do not need to bring a laptop with them on every ride.

Jeva

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Pretty good resolution on that little thing. I tried one of the first mini computers a short while back but resolution was very limiting.

Durability? You had it out with you on a ride yet Jeva? How hard is it to select a cell out there or does it come with a "pen"?

It doesn't come with a pen but i might buy one to have with. I just bought it so i havn't had a chance to use it yet. I also dont know how the touchscreen will act in the cold or how the screen will be on a bright sunny day. Its a nice little tablet for $100.

jbusch

Premium Member
Feb 10, 2009
I just bought the stream 7 as well. So, let the testing begin.

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
Not every ride DD. Just at the beginning lol.

Nothing beats "dialin where and what you're ridin" if you want to tune. Set the Boony Box rich and use the capture button to see exactly the spot you want to change. And do it abit at a time.
When you've had enough tuning that day, pin it and have have fun without worrying about the laptop on your back lol.

Too me the PCV has always been a bit of a sales tool for the Dyno guys. Here's your tune,,, ride it. For some that buy "kits" , perfect, for others that mix and match, not so perfect.
Sometimes the tune ain't perfect first time too. "Hey I got an issue, Oh we changed that tune last spring. This is the one you need." Seen it lol.

natedawgedog,
We have not implemented a trade in policy for the LCD-200 owners to upgrade to the POD-300.

jbusch,
You should receive your updated PCV with ignition control soon. Check here for info http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3755961#post3755961 . These are shipping!

Tablet users,
I too have a Dell Latitude 10 tablet running Windows 8 that works great in the hills. It does have a pen, but is never use it. The PCV SW cells are large enough to touch/grab with an ungloved hand. Battery life is fantastic as well compared to a netbook style unit. Plenty of snow has fallen onto the screen (or I've dropped it into the snow) with zero consequence. The screens are very durable.
I hear all your requests for the app as well! We are pushing new products out as rapidly as we can whether on the Dyno side of the business or Powersports field.

Thanks everyone! Happy Riding season!
~T.J.

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
I was sure I'd caught a PC + AFR thing for around $350 for the CFI engines?? Let you do the + and - game and observe results on AFR.

But I cannot find it anywhere now. Was I dreaming?

RS

Premium Features