• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 arctic cat m8 162"

M
Dec 16, 2009
For sale is a 2008 M8 (EFI) 162" with 2998 miles on it. It is in good shape and runs very strong. Has all fox zero pro shocks that ride amazing. Motor is completely stock and untampered with except a exhaust can. Has ice scratchers, inner bigwheel kit, better boards, custom venting, new slides last spring, goggle heater bag and a brand new belt. comes with stock muffler...This sled only runs on amsoil full synthetic dominator oil. This is a very reliable sled the only thing that has ever happened while riding is a starter rope had to be replaced. The hood has a small crack in it that has been stitched and there is a few lugs that are beat up on the track (nothing to bad ). The only reason for selling is a new ski-doo has been bought and the sled will not be used enough to keep. I am not desperate to sell the sled so no lowballers. The sled has a temp tag for it right now and stickers are in the mail, so registration for this year is covered.

email me and i will get back to you that day or you can text me @ (218)eight31-one8four6....I live in lakewood near green mountain highschool and can show the sled after 4:30pm on the weekdays and i am riding on the weekends.

tags: sled snowmobile mountain powder cat artic arctic poo polaris rmk m series long track deep lug powerclaw camoplast ski-doo skidoo ski doo summit
rmk climb fox shocks snow snow-mobile snomobile yamaha 162 162" 153 153"

IMG_0661.jpg IMG_0662.jpg IMG_0663.jpg IMG_0664.jpg IMG_0665.jpg

Premium Features