• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Aprilia RSV1000R

J
Oct 27, 2008
2007 Aprilia RSV1000R. One of the cleanest you'll see, I receive compliments on this bike everywhere I take it. Bike has 8,000 miles on it, I have owned it since it has had 400 miles. I have always used fully synthetic oil and service it regularly. Both tires are in great shape and have another year's life left on them easy. The exhaust is shortened and cored for a one of a kind sound that is amazing. I painted the windscreen and put on clear signal lenses. There is an aftermarket clutch slave cylinder that eliminates the need for bleeding your clutch every month, and also makes it much easier on clutch pull and being able to find neutral while the bike is running. I do have the passenger seat as well as the solo seat cowl. I put on the Ohlins steering damper. The ECU has been updated with the racing fuel map to compensate for the free flowing exhaust, it is tuned perfectly. I also geared down the front sprocket one tooth and up 3 teeth in the rear. All bulbs have been replaced with super white bulbs. This bike will pull like no other. It is a blast to ride and I hate to sell it, but putting money into my house is more important at this time. I have more pictures so feel free to email me with any questions or for more pictures, or by phone... five oh nine three zero one two zero six two ... may be willing to take part trade for a snowmobile or other power toy, just ask!

IMAG0195.jpg IMAG0196.jpg IMAG0197.jpg IMAG0199.jpg IMAG0200.jpg IMAG0202.jpg IMAG0203.jpg

Premium Features