• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 CC F350 King Ranch 77k miles 10,000$$

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
2006 F350 CC LB King Ranch Diesel with 6" susp lift

Yep, its a real deal. (Project) Long story with this truck but its a deal for sure. A guy I have been selling cars to for several years bought this trk over a year ago with left box side and left rear door damage. His partnership with a bodyshop dissolved and being he owned the bank he got this back. Body and paint is original all on front right side and tailgate. Left side painted and looks good. If someone wants to do the piddly stuff and finish it out they will have a cheap azz KR.

Needs.
  • Front seat
  • Console
  • Rear seat
  • Drivers door panel (one there but cracked)
  • Drive shaft (rear) bent from forklifting
  • Shocks, Rear on missing
  • Radio (has one but wrong one)
  • Clockspring
  • Tires 50%
  • LH KR, running board
  • E/Brake cable (forklift caught)
  • R mirror

The truck fires right up and sounds good. I sat on a milk crate and drove it 1 mile, besides the vibration from driveshaft it was solid. This truck wont be a big deal to finish out but will take some time locating parts and tinkering. I have no objection to doing that but thought I would offer it out as a special since most guys here can do the same thing. If you can do this work you will have 14k in this truck done! Title is a Nebraska Previous Salvage. If you are not capable of doing this work I will finish it out test drive it and have it detailed and ready for 18k.

I have located a complete KR interior for 1800 and will be moving forward on this if nobody wants it. Keep in mind the more I buy for it the price will change. -Tim 402-416-1555

**If you are looking for a 24k truck and think this one is it for 10k and expecting it to look like a 24k truck without some work dont even look at this one. This one will take some polish and finish.
photobucket-11833-1345488756922.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features