• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 M7 - $3250

GottaBWest

Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2009
Hey guys! I have a great sled for sale with many great upgrades! I've had this sled from Togwotee to Cooke to Seattle WA and it hasn't let me down once. The sled has roughly 3800 miles on it with a new top end this year. The reason the mileage is unknown is, when I bought it, the guy who owned it had the speed sensor go bad at just before 100 miles and didn't replace the sensor. I forgot what average miles per hour I used when I bought it, but figured it had 2000 miles on it at the time. Now the sled has 218hrs and 870 more miles on it. I used it in Togwotee, Cooke, and had in WA state the winter of 2010-2011 while I was there for work. I'm confident this sled will serve you well if you treat it well. Feel free to call or text or post on here any additional questions. 651.Four 4 Two. 0973. List of mods / maintenance below.

Bikeman Performance Y Pipe
Bikeman Performance Silencer
Camoplast Challenger Extreme 156" x 2.5"
Big wheel Kit with offset axle
HRP relocation brackets
Snow Eliminators (brand?)
Sly Dog Skis
09 up seat
Knee Pads (brand?)
Van Emburg Lightweight M Series Bumper
09 up Tunnel Gussets
09 up Snow Flap and tail Light Assembly
Arctic Cat Windshield Bag
Handlebar Risers
ModFab Designs Gauge Lifter
M8 Clutches (Primary & Secondary)
Chrome Headlight Covers
SLP Intake
Low Profile Windshield (brand?)
Factory M8 Coolant Bottle Shield
Ice Scratchers
Side Vent Kit (brand?)
Geomod Spring Relocation
Speedwerx Oil Injection blockoff plate (case drilled)

New top end this year (new, factory pistons, rings, wristpins, and wristpin bearings)
All New diamond drive bearings last season
New brake caliper bearings
Skid bearings gone through and replaced bad
New brake fluid
New coolant

01 DSC_0274_small.jpg 02 DSC_0270_small.jpg 03 DSC_0275_small.jpg 04 DSC_0278_small.jpg 05 DSC_0272_small.jpg 06 DSC_0263_small.jpg 07 DSC_0282_small.jpg 08 DSC_0285_small.jpg 09 DSC_0280_small.jpg

Premium Features