• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2003 Arctic cat parting out

T
Nov 26, 2007
Parting out a 2003 chassis by Fabcraft. This is based of a 03 Arctic cat bulkhead. Sled is complete right as of now but left front A-arms and shock have been damaged bulkhead appears to have suffered no damage. Tunnel is Fabcraft as is steering post and steering hoop, handlebars, coolant bottle, A-arms, rail extensions, lightweight seat, Simmons skis, Fox floats all the way around(3 are good fourth has scratch on ram), Motor is a 900 based cat different heads. Oil inject delete with exhaust valve delete. 162" x 2.25" track. Racepack Avenger 3 w/h2o probe and exhaust probes. D&D pipe. Hood is in good condition but has a ugly custom paint job. Sled is in running condition . Looking to part out or sell complete. Would consider trade for a short track carb Polaris sled of same vintage . Email me if there is any part you are interested in and I will send you a couple pics of the part you want. I am located in central Montana and can easily get parts to most of Montana or try and ship to other locations. Thanks Pat tcatpat@yahoo.com Also has a CMX belt drive

Last edited:
T
Nov 26, 2007
Sold the chassis but still have the motor for sale. Would like to sell motor complete as in carb to pan. But am willing to piece it out if necessary. Motor runs good has had the oil injection removed so it is a premix engine. exhaust valve have also been removed. Speedwerx head and D&D single pipe w/ceramic coated can. I also have the original heads and exhaust valves and servos though I am unsure if they are complete or functional. Let me know if you are interested in anything. tcatpat@yahoo.com

Last edited:
T
Nov 26, 2007
Motor is out of chassis and ready to be shipped. Motor is complete from the long block to carbs, stator and recoil. Will even include a cool billet CPC recoil handle. Have original heads and exhaust valves with servos. I also have another 03 AC 900 motor that is stock and complete w/twin pipes. Why not have two?

Premium Features