• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2001 Polaris 700 turbo

lord7

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2009
Spring Creek, NV
2001 polaris gen 2 chassis with a 97 non ves 700 motor. It has rk tek turbo cut head, tm40 rack style carbs, powerjets, stock pipe with turbo flange welded on it, 16G turbo, pull and push engine brace, fresh spi coated pistons and big bearing crank with aftermarket connecting rods with no more than 20hrs on them, never been burned down or blew up, 100lbs compression with turbo head, 140 with slp powerdome, slp secondary clutch, slp mtx weights, brad story oil pump, premixed fuel with 40:1 blue marble, rsi bars and 6" riser, fuel, boost, turbo oil pressure, and racepak gauges, psi throttle block, custom radius arms and steering rods, lightweight trailing arms, walker Evan shocks with fox float valves, Simmons skis, lightweight fuel tank, boss seat(small tear that's been fixed) gas can holder, ekholm powdercoated tunnel, 156" track, extrovert drivers, dropped and rolled chaincase, "big boy" torsion springs on rear suspension, mesh hood and also a fiberglass hood, comes with kehein carbs, slp pipes and heads, and stock air box as well. I know I'm forgetting some but that's most of it. Call or text (208)390-2928. $2000
Thank you.

post_image1.jpg post_image2.jpeg post_image3.jpeg post_image4.jpeg post_image5.jpeg post_image6.jpeg

lord7

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2009
Spring Creek, NV
Road trip?

Make a road trip out of it! Haha from Wyoming? About the best I could do is take it to idaho falls, idaho.

Premium Features