• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2001 Mountain Cat exhaust

I found a great deal on Ebay for a 2001 Mountain Cat 800 aftermarket silencer. I have a mountain cat 600, is there anyway the 800 silencer would fit on my 600?

There is no after market silencer that was made for the 600 powervalve motor that I have found. The best mod for them is a fuel presure regulator. The stock presure setting was higher than the spec. called for.

I can find new aftermarket cans for the 600, but they are all around 250, and this used 800 one is 75, so i wanna know if it could fit my 600 exhaust at all.

They are different. The hole where the pipe goes in is a different diameter. Also the configuration of the pipe is also different. Meaning the lengh of the pipe where it goes in the can.

I found a sno-stuff rumble pack can for my 600 MC this past summer for around $175 shipped. I will try to do some digging because I do not remember where I got it from.

Premium Features

Back