• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2 summits for sale, 800 and 600

R

redbull660

Dec 1, 2007
Montana
I have two summits for sale.
First one is a 2010 summit xp 800 with 2100 miles on it, 154" track. Trygstad porting, roosterbuilt clutching for elevation, rear rack, 10 inch bar riser, custom powder coated black and white, This sled has a cracked hood from my son stopping in front of me and a cracked side panel. Extra belt and travel cover. I can also throw in extra lower and upper A arms that I never had to use. Sled has NEVER been bent in anyway. With the Trygstad porting this thing REALLY runs, he does a damn good job. Asking $4300

Second summits is a 2012 600 summit xp with 2300 miles on it and a 146" track. This one is my sons sled. Comes with rear rack, skid plate, skidoo gas can, Aftermarket can. This one did have a lower A arm get bent but not from a frontal impact, it came down on a stump and bent the lower A arm slightly but I was able to straighten it and nothing else is bent. Also comes with travel cover and extra belt. Both sleds have been meticulously taken care of. Clutches kept clean along with changing the gear case oil every season. The 600 is carbed not an etec. Asking $3500 obo. I cant seem to post pics on this site cause its telling me that there too big. I can text or email you pictures. Located in Forsyth Mt. 406-351-9090

R

redbull660

Dec 1, 2007
Montana
If you want a package deal I will sell both summits AND an enclosed trailer all for $10000 if the trailer doesn't sell by itself. 2003 interstate enclosed two place snowmobile trailer.

Premium Features