• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1999 Polaris RMK 700 153"

B
Dec 14, 2008
Bend, Oregon
1999 Polaris RMK 700 153" $1500.00 obo

I am selling my 1999 Polaris RMK 700 153". I have had this sled for 9 years now, always ran strong without any problems, its been a great sled. Used primarily as a backup sled for friends and family for the last 6 years. Been garaged last 6 years.

what i have done to the sled

extended tack, 153"
Tyson dropped and rolled chain case
Twin SLP pipes
V-Force 3 reeds
6' tunnel cooler
SLP high compression head
new Weisco pistons
2008 Polaris Skis
put an SKS front end on so it sits higher and better clearance
raised handlebars
air box removed and pods put on
reinforced tunnel rails
hood spikes for looks
billet starter handle
removed seat for weight loss and made a custom seat, I never sat down when running the sled
removed oil tank and plugged ports, don't trust oil injection, have to pre mix all fuel

Have tons of original parts with the sled. Always ran 40:1 fuel to oil ratio. Ran Klotz oil mainly, blue marble if i was out of Klotz. Stock heads if you dont want to run the high compression heads. Clutch weights and Helix, Carb jetting kit, Full extra wiring harness, Polaris RMK 600 CDI Box, snow bungee, oil pump comes with it if you want to put it back on.

asking 1500.00 OBO

been sitting in the garage last 2 years, haven't been able to go riding. like some extra money to put towards my truck and wife wants to free up some space in the garage.

call or text jason for any questions and for more pics.

907-953-2387

Located in Junction City, Oregon

I will get some better pics up soon

b99b93.jpg

IMG_4359.jpg IMG_4360.jpg IMG_4361.jpg IMG_4362.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features