• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'16 non Pro 155

G

ggcustoms

Dec 4, 2007
NW Wisconsin
For 8100 is a steal isn't it? Brand new at a dealer. I have a 17 assault that I told a different dealer to hold for me but with 0% for 60 and a 2yr warranty I almost have to take the 16 don't I? Throw an X3 on there and call er good?

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Just a humble opinion - many wouldn't pay more than that. It's a Pro-ride, not an Axys, and there are more than a few low mile Pro-Ride Pro RMKs, not to mention some very well appointed 15 snow checks (with front cooler, chaincase, Fly's, WE remotes - not needles, some 163's) that guys might love to sell for $8G US. Yep, you get a warranty for a year or two with this one. Anywhere near $7k would be a smok'in deal, and if this sled is still unsold in Jan., I'd expect that's where the price will have to be to move it out.

Last edited:
S
Nov 7, 2015
Rigby, Idaho
Depends on how and where you plan to ride. For my money I want the cheapest motor/chassis I can buy and I'll spend my money on some real suspension and track upgrades (and boost). Doesn't make a lot of sense to waste money on factory clicker shocks they aren't raptors but you'll be shelling out roughly the same $$$.

Premium Features