• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber, what's up with you?

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
What's going on at Silber?
I picked up 17 axys 800 that almost 2yrs ago had a Silber dealer installed kit with only 400 miles on it.
The center section has a bad bearing and I'm trying to get a replacement. The dealer only sells complete kits and does not have center sections. They told me my best bet was to go straight to Silber, but they warned me that I may not be able to get ahold of him.

I have called for multiple days now and he never answers and his mailbox is full. For being 1 of the highest recommended kits out there on the market right now you would think they let you at least leave a voicemail.

Are there any Silber dealers on here that can help me out?

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Not sure if Corey Boston is still with them but he was 10x better than Silber for customer service.

Jeff Brines may be able to help as well.

Good luck.

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
They are available on there website. I have bought parts on the website and they have decent shipping times.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
What's going on at Silber?
I picked up 17 axys 800 that almost 2yrs ago had a Silber dealer installed kit with only 400 miles on it.
The center section has a bad bearing and I'm trying to get a replacement. The dealer only sells complete kits and does not have center sections. They told me my best bet was to go straight to Silber, but they warned me that I may not be able to get ahold of him.

I have called for multiple days now and he never answers and his mailbox is full. For being 1 of the highest recommended kits out there on the market right now you would think they let you at least leave a voicemail.

Are there any Silber dealers on here that can help me out?

Did you buy Aaron’s orange sled?
That bearing sounded toast.

Premium Features