• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

110 Race gas

906 Bob

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
The 906 of MI
www.myspace.com
What type of 110 are you looking for....you can get turbo blue 110 on the pump at the citgo in Norway or watersmeet there maybe other places that have it also but that is where I get mine from however I wouldn't trust it as 110 I use it because I designed my engine around it now if you are looking for drum fuel in the UP the guys I ride with order theirs out of some place in WI so your best bet would be to order it and bring it with you if you ride in upper Michigan

906 Bob

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
The 906 of MI
www.myspace.com
It depends on the needs of your engine my engine only requires 100 motor octane (turboblue 110 is 105 motor octane) so even if I get not so fresh fuel I have a buffer. I know a lot of people have mixed emotions about it some of the guys a ride with running factory mod racers hate it and swear by VP then there are guys running engines they built or that came from independent builders that run it with out a problem. So I guess I would get enough fuel to bring with and if you get into an area where turboblue is available give it a try to see if it will work for you

Premium Features