• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 XP clutching, nitrous, slydogs, 10" 2 wheel kit

D

Dmill

Sep 14, 2009
great falls / snow slip inn
Lack of work forces sell of my 08 xp 154 X package with altimiter etc... i bought this summer with just over 450 miles on it.. put on just about 200 this year, now it has 661.. all updates have been done to it, its got a polaris clutch on it, and was just clutched for the nitrous.. runs right around 8100 rpm without nitrous and right below 8500 with nitrous, im also including the old weights for no nitrous runs about 8300.. the nitrous kit is a boondocker, with the 4.1 lb carbon bottle, this kit alone cost 1100 and has only had the button pushed twice. Last month i put on a black and blue set of slydog skis brand new. recently put on the skidoo black handguards and the 10 inch billet 2 wheel kit (awesome, get tons of compliments and you never see anyone else with one), R&M vent kit. I removed the swaybar, have it setup for about 170 lb rider right now. Ive also lightened it up a bit removing the foam padding, belt guard, relocated the tool kit, removed the tail light and other little stuff like that.

this sled shreds!! put it up against anything stock, and you will own!
got everything you need to have an awesome year, comes with extra belt, cover, hotdogger mounted right at y-pipe, extra plugs, tool kit, extra clutch weights, etc.

Just adding up everything with all the extras this sled is well worth the asking price with the mileage it has.

Belt $90
Cover $150
Clutch, clutch work $400
Gas caddy $100
hotdogger $30
handguards $55
SLYDOGS, mounts, carbides, loops $400 last month (Best mod yet!)
Nitrous $1100 last month
Big wheel kit $395
2 wheel kit $45
Vent kit $330
Custom short black windshield $90
Skidoo shock covers $35
Skidplate black $100
Thats $3320 in accessories purchased within the last 5 months

THE BAD

Tipped it over and clutch side spun into the vent and tore the top and bottom vent, i think R&M will sell them seperately though

Glued handguard back on when it broke tipping it over, good as new though wont make a difference.

Needs a kill switch, the red part pulled right out of the block so i just left it always on and kill it with the key.
asking 7500 obo..

will get some better pictures soon thanx reply with a p.m. on here

Also for you CANADIANS i am willing to deliver to the sweetgrass border and meet up and do a sale.

View attachment 98775

View attachment 98782

View attachment 98783

View attachment 98784

Premium Features