• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 summit x shr 860 154" MANY MODS, *****no longer for sale*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
Dec 19, 2009
Zimmerman MN
I have a 2008 summit xp for sale. the sled runs awesome! Pull and go. I don't need to sell but I rarely get to use it. I've only taken it on two trips since i bought it in 2012. This was another forum members sled "Trinity Power" he built it but, i still felt the urge to add more power and the running boards. i also swapped out the track. I'm unsure of the mileage. Its still in storage and i can't remember.

Evil knievel theme

SHR 860 kit
with 2 sets of domes 14.7 and 14.0 to 1 Sleeper head
bored carbs
v force reeds
oil injection delete (pre-mix)
shock wave adjustable helix
HPS can
y pipe
skins side panels
skins airframe running boards = best mod ever!
toms skid fox evo shocks
2.5" x 16 x 154 camoplast peak track, I have a 2.5" x 15 also
hyperfax
10.5" Chrome 2 wheel kit
sly dog skis

$7750 in mods alone!

More!

Needs a new belt. Some dip Sh1t left the parking brake on and hit the gas.

I'd like $6000 for it but open to offers. I know the sled is getting old but it does everything a new one can. only better. Make offer

call or text Calvin 763-370-7340

sled is located in elk river mn

photo 1.jpg

Last edited:

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
I know you havea lot into it, but I'd start at 5g and see what that gets you. I just sold my 09 with a new OVS turbo for 5200..... it sucks, but it is what it is.

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
I'm in the market for a XP, and I probably wouldn't pay more than 4Gs for it,(if that cause it is modded, a lot of guys won't buy a used mod sled) that being said, you may find someone to pay 5000-5500, just have to wait.

May be better off taking off all aftermarket parts and selling separately if you want the most for it. Good Luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features