For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
New Member Introductions New SnoWest members, please use this area to introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2018, 12:29 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
YukonSinc is an unknown quantity at this point
Garage
Talking New Member and hungry for knowledge

A bit about me; I bought my first sled when I lived in Red Deer Alberta in 1999 which was a 1981 Polaris 440. After my first season I knew this was my new passion and coming from lots of seat time doing motocross, drag racing, quading and 4x4ing. I then bought a new 1999 Yamaha VMax 700 and did a long track to a 136" with a 2" track on second season. Rode that for 4 years before leaving town to Edmonton. I didn't buy my next sled until Moving to the Yukon in 2011, this was a 2009 M8 162. After 4 seasons on this I felt my family would prefer me to spend my very few days off with them instead of out on the snow. So I traded it for a 16' speed boat. That lasted 2.5 seasons when I realized I was heading to a full on depression as the winter is my favorite season of the year and I had no hobbies for the long winters we get.

I now have a 2015 AC M6000 (153) and am loving it. I would like to know what the best Mods are for this sled as I love the boondocking and our snow has a bit of a crust on it and rather sugary under that crust. I have ordered a MBRP trail Can (I can ride right out of my garage in town to the trails and don't want to piss off the neighbors). After riding a friends 2017 Polaris (Burandt snow check) RMK Pro I would like to make my sled more nimble without spending the $18000 he did. So I ordered the 2016 style front A-Arm upgrade kit.

Is there anything else I can do? Or should I ride it with what I am doing and buy a different sled after this one is paid off (wife's rules)?

Rate this post: Yes | No