• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mpem tweaking

copteazer

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2008
Helena Montana
I see alot of people talking about reflashing the mpem. is it worth the money and who does it. I have a 01 800 union bay head, vforce reeds, can, alot of clutch work. will it benefit me to do it. I ride in 5000 to 8000 all the time. Please help me out thanks

R

rhino

Nov 26, 2007
Greenwater WA
I remapped mine and seamed to run better and it takes care of the mid range lean problem. Contact RK Tek talk to Kelsey he'll take care of you. I sent mine to BRp race department but i don't think that works any longer. RKT will do it or at leat point you in the right direction.

G

gman086

Feb 5, 2008
Portland, OR
I have the same mods you do but didn't need the reflash until I got a Dynoport pipe. Then it was just way too lean in the mids and the flash really helped (retards timing in the mids and advances some up top). Get the pipe and the flash and wave buh-bye to your riding buds (you do really need porting tho with that pipe; it all adds up)!

Have FUN!

G MAN

Premium Features