• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Service Time!!!

xtrememotorworks

Powersports Performance!
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Wa
www.xmrinc.com
Well its that time of year again! We have had an insanely busy summer and expect the winter to be no different. Time to get your sleds in early to avoid any down time when the snow hits. Even though we do everything from mild to wild we really pride ourselves in our sled service. We are one of the few last true sled shops and know what its like to have a well set up sled. Starting now we are offering sled service early, so bring them down or if your new and want to check us out stop by anytime Monday through Saturday 10-6pm!

We also can supply all OEM parts and more aftermarket parts than most dealers. So if you need anything lets us know!
$299.00+parts/oil

Service includes:

Compression Check
Clutches removed, tore down, inspected, clean, shimmed and aligned.
Chain case cover removed, chain/gears removed, inspected, cleaned and new oil.
Diamond drive serviced
Chassis greased
Ski aliment
Clean power valves
Track aliment
and much more...

We have training in almost all brands, raced professionally on the RMSHA hill climb circuit for over 7 years and have some of the fastest turbo sleds in the country. So if you need a service or custom tube chassis laying down 400hp we can take care of you!

www.xmrinc.com
425-222-0030
30540 Se 84th St
Preston,Wa 98050

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXsWZrUG6M

Last edited:

xtrememotorworks

Powersports Performance!
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Wa
www.xmrinc.com
We also do full dyno tunning for your summer toys, custom fab work, turbo system, UTV performance, engine builds and a lot more!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MYgI0Ogpuzs?list=UUX5fOKCeH3N4MusMNemgGmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lvLbt6w6TPY?list=UUX5fOKCeH3N4MusMNemgGmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10516654_777360648952788_7804385578139799597_n.jpg

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
How much to pop my primary off a 2014 xm and add a set screw of pin weight? I have the screw... Don't have the clutch tools to do the work my self.

TWARD700

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Seattle WA
How much to pop my primary off a 2014 xm and add a set screw of pin weight? I have the screw... Don't have the clutch tools to do the work my self.

All you need is the clutch bolt , Teflon tape and some water to get the clutch off. Check YouTube it's really easy

L
Dec 12, 2012
Spokane, WA
I wish my dealer let me bring my sled in early. I was trying to the past 2 and a half months but kept being told to call back in 3 weeks repeatedly...... now I took it there last week for my service and am still waiting.... I've been nothing but utterly disappointed every time I go there. Pretty sure this will be the last time. I wish your place was near.

Premium Features