• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 Mileage

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Last Sat we rode in WY and put on a total of 67 miles and the sled had one bar on the guage when we got back to the truck, I haven't filed the sled up but I'm curious to see how much it's going to take to do it.

If it takes 8 gallons or more then I'm in the market for a gas can. I can live with that.

I filled it up yesterday and it took 6.97 gallons so I still had 2.5 gallons before I was walking to the truck. That's not bad for break in, hopefully it gets better mileage after break in.

BTW I love this sled more every time I ride it!

snoblind04

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Western Wyoming
I've always carried extra gas and usually use it every ride. went 35 miles yesterday and burned 6.3 gals in about 3 hours. I could get over 10 gal in my xm, but never the 10.7 they claimed. Gas has always been the restricting factor in our rides.

I hope the after market comes out with a reasonably priced larger tank.

On another note I expect the 850 to get the same mileage as my xm, so with the 4 gals can I should have about the same amount of range.

Premium Features