• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MCX-display Install/User manual

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
Picked up a mcx display for my nytro and looking for a set of install instructions as well as user manual. Anyone have the files?

Thanks

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
Think I am missing a couple of things. The one on http://www.mc-xpress.com/ looks slightly different.

IMG_6915.jpg

I have this ECU.

IMG_6882.jpg

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
The cables from each pin on the oxygen sensor connector is to be inserted in the right pin holder in the EFI connector.

How does one connect the wires to the efi connector Pins, solder? Going to be plugging in 8 wires to the efi connector not sure how they connect.

Thoughts?

mcxdisplay.jpg

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
I am guessing due to the zero response not many other then T-Bird have experience with the mcx display.

If you have experience on knowledge please chime in.

Thanks.

P
Nov 26, 2007
If I remember correctly, there is a wire for the reverse in the general area of your EFI box that should work. It is key on power. I believe it is blue/red.
It has been a while since I have used or installed the display with the older EFI box.

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
Anyone know what these connectors are called and where I can buy them. They need to be the exact ones or it will not plug into the EFI-controller unit properly.

Thanks.

DSC00197.JPG DSC00198.JPG

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
I thought it was the complete connector you needed. If you only want the pins inside the connector I belive you have found the right ones... But Im pretty sure any autoparts store have these. They are the same ones used in several connectors.

Premium Features