For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
User Product Reviews Honest product reviews by sledders for sledders.

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2018, 10:50 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
sledneckrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Enclosed Snowmobile Trailers

Worst trailer ever!
https://www.charmactrailerreviews.com/

Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to sledneckrick For This Useful Post:
sledneckrick (01-12-2019)
Old 12-25-2018, 11:45 PM
deanross has a reputation beyond reputedeanross has a reputation beyond reputedeanross has a reputation beyond reputedeanross has a reputation beyond reputedeanross has a reputation beyond reputedeanross has a reputation beyond reputedeanross has a reputation beyond reputedeanross has a reputation beyond reputedeanross has a reputation beyond reputedeanross has a reputation beyond reputedeanross has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t know how something with welds like that even made it off the assembly line. Those aren’t anywhere near professional. WOW. I’d get a lawyer if Charmac doesn’t fix those issues.

The Following User Says Thank You to deanross For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2018, 08:12 PM
DUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond reputeDUKHTR3 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. That is completely crazy to have cancer on the side of a 1 year old trailer. Not the mention the 7 year child that must of been welding on the frame. I thought it was bad when my 8 year h&h job trailer was starting to get holes in it. That is definitely completely unexceptable. I hope the website gets u some attention from corporate.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to DUKHTR3 For This Useful Post: