• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

94 vmax suspension????

M
Dec 17, 2010
Hi im new to this forum and i have a 94 vmax 600 that ive put a 159x2'' track just wondering if theres any way to soften the front pogoes up thanks

T

twincam88

Oct 10, 2009
yorkton sask
i think if you take the top rubbers off the pogo's there is a compression adjustment there otherwise no. my v-max4 had this and thats all there was for adjustment. you can buy softer springs but you have to tear apart the strutt. it must be geared down for a 600 to spin that big of a track? post a pic so we can see this demon!!

I

iq 700

Dec 8, 2008
Cromwell mn
ive always wanted to go to the mountains with my buddies but dont have much money so they helped me out with a spare track suspension skies ect that they had laying around it doesnt go like the other sleds but is very respectable and fun to ride :face-icon-small-hap
my gearing is 18 39 and it spins the track no sweat i get 24 to 26 mph track speed in the steep n deep

aaa.jpg aaaa.jpg aaaaaaa.jpg aaaaa.jpg

M
Dec 17, 2010
sry for posting under someone elses name i didnt realize my buddie didnt log off my computer

p.s. thanks for the info

Last edited:
V
Jul 13, 2009
western washington
Q's for mtnvmax...

What did you do with the tunnel coolers? I've got a xtra-12 under mine with a 144x2 track that has the lugs cut for cooler clearance. Did you put them under the running boards? What are you running for skis, and how are they attatched? This is as good a place as any for sharing ideas! Anyone have chaincase gears??

M
Dec 17, 2010
cut the lugs for clearence, put a xc 500 cooler on the extended tunnel. has simmons flex skis up front. worked out pretty good.

V
Apr 10, 2008
Enderby B.C.
Nice

Wow,
I tht I was the only one doing stuff to the old girl.....
Looks good!

I have a 95 600 w/ a 153x2.25, twins that I have kept looking close to stock.
I'll post some pics as well...

Premium Features