• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to the Snowmobiling

N
Nov 28, 2010
Ogden, Ut
So I have always been into motor sports but have never owned a sled. I hated the winter, so it only makes sense to buy a sled. So I picked up a used polaris assault. I also bought all new equipment including Avalanche gear. I am looking for some guys up north (Ogden area) to ride with that don't mind sharing there knowledge and experience with a first time owner. I do have some riding experience, I did a couple snowmobile trips to west yellowstone last year and just rented. My career allows me to go during the week. I am looking to do a road ride ASAP to make sure the sled runs good before the snow gets good.

Call or text any time
Thanks,
Jeremy
801-620-0845

S

Smoot

Oct 27, 2009
Garden City, UT
I'm always down with going with new people. Welcome to the addiction, now you'll look forward to winter all summer long! If you ever wanna ride up in the Logan area you are welcome to come with me. I ride during the week quite a bit on my days off. I don't mind taking new guys as long as you are willing to go out of your comfort zone!

N
Nov 28, 2010
Ogden, Ut
I'm always down with going with new people. Welcome to the addiction, now you'll look forward to winter all summer long! If you ever wanna ride up in the Logan area you are welcome to come with me. I ride during the week quite a bit on my days off. I don't mind taking new guys as long as you are willing to go out of your comfort zone!

I am sooo addicted to the sport already and I think I would sacrifice my dog for snow:deadhorse:. I drove up to Franklin basin road yesterday to check it out, from ogden..... yep i can see how it can get kinda addicting. I bought a 2-place trailer but it needed a new spring, so I wont have a trailer until this weekend. But if you want to go before then I can figure out a way to get it in the truck.

S

Smoot

Oct 27, 2009
Garden City, UT
I am sooo addicted to the sport already and I think I would sacrifice my dog for snow:deadhorse:. I drove up to Franklin basin road yesterday to check it out, from ogden..... yep i can see how it can get kinda addicting. I bought a 2-place trailer but it needed a new spring, so I wont have a trailer until this weekend. But if you want to go before then I can figure out a way to get it in the truck.

I wont be able to go till the weekend this week.. I might have to work but not sure yet I'll let ya know though for sure

R
Nov 27, 2007
Plain City, UT
We ride just about every weekend (when there is snow) and sometimes during the week on really good days. We are always up to meeting new guys to ride with. I'm just out in Plain City and we pick up my buddy in Tremonton on the way to Tony Grove so I am pretty close to ya. Shoot me a PM and I will give you my number so we can hook up sometime. We are both seasoned riders and would be more than happy to share some tips with ya.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Nice sled.
I plan on riding when we get snow. I work 3 till midnight and off during the weekends. I am just up in Eden and always looking for more people to ride with.

N
Nov 28, 2010
Ogden, Ut
Nice sled.
I plan on riding when we get snow. I work 3 till midnight and off during the weekends. I am just up in Eden and always looking for more people to ride with.

That would work perfect, I live just outside of the Ogden canyon. Text me when you start to ride.

K
Dec 19, 2010
bozeman mt
hey nuttz, or anyone im going up past brighton to go test the sled out saturday if anyone wants to come along. i have three place trailer if you want to throw your sled in there. i live in ogden too.

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
After we get more snow you need to come up to Franklin Basin with some of the Snowesters that are on here. TGitt, M8Chris, and Smoot are some good riders and it looks like you picked the right sled to fit into our group :D

Now pray for snow, but it sounds like the next storm won't be til the 16th :(

Premium Features