• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ok, since none of the other guys have the guts to post this here BUT ...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
N

ne1cadrgn

Dec 10, 2008
Dawson Creek, BC
Hey Here in northeastern BC I have yet to see a sled chic. I have a better chance of seing a unicorn than I do a chic who rides a sled. Seems you guys in the lower 48 have all the luck hats off to ya guys sure would make for better sledin ; )

G

Gold5th

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Hey Here in northeastern BC I have yet to see a sled chic. I have a better chance of seing a unicorn than I do a chic who rides a sled. Seems you guys in the lower 48 have all the luck hats off to ya guys sure would make for better sledin ; )

Here in North Central Alberta I've seen a number of ladies on sleds, mainly a poker ralleys... but most of them are older and married... oh wait so am I :p

gunslinger770

Lifetime Membership
Jan 25, 2006
North of Okanogan, Wa.
Maybe these sled forums need a "meeting and greeting" forum for people looking for a sledding partner of the opposite gender.

I've been thinking this exact thing for years!!!! I'm married but I ride with those, both male and female that aren't. They too would like to find those that share our passion for sledding. I think a "meet and greet" or a "Sledding Singles" site with a link on this site would be sweet idea! I know if I was single, I'd want the same thing!!!:face-icon-small-win

S

snu1910

Mar 1, 2009
montana wyoming
I've been thinking this exact thing for years!!!! I'm married but I ride with those, both male and female that aren't. They too would like to find those that share our passion for sledding. I think a "meet and greet" or a "Sledding Singles" site with a link on this site would be sweet idea! I know if I was single, I'd want the same thing!!!:face-icon-small-win

i think this is a great idea.

1NaughtyRMK

Aug 5, 2010
Cle Elum, WA
This has been some great reading!

I must agree with this post from last year ~
"I have to say for the most part the guys I met while sledding really didn't interest me. Something about snowmobiling brings out the I'm-just-too-cool thing in guys."

As a single sled-chick, it's hard to meet a guy with the same ideas about sledding. (It's a sport, not a drink-fest or an opportunity to be a show-off) But I do imagine that it would be much more difficult for a guy to find a sled chick than vice-versa. A "singles" ride would be hilarious, and I feel pretty good about what the guy vs. gal ratio would be. :devil:

D

DYEMAN

Banned
Feb 21, 2008
Be! Ready she or he will get stuck no matter what ! Not gay but real ,you want to ride with another,friend . Its not your M 8 turbo or what ever ! Earn your riding friendship,the snow is a place to start,the bar, movies ,ect. Manchild has to think out side the big or small box! I DRAG RACE SNOWMOBLES on asphalt 8;61et 8600ft .YES OF COURSE M-8 BOONDOCKER 10PDS , So what ? Doing it alone is not fun, buddies ,friend is the ****! MALE ,FEMALE , who cares. BUT if you take friends along ,be a friend help them into a wonderful sport,if they need your help ,so what help them ,dont make them pay. WITH a remark that makes them feel LIKE CRAP!! MY FIRST sled 1962

Premium Features