• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pre-Order The MotoTrax Wheel Kit Now!

M

MotoTrax LLC

Mar 19, 2015
Spokane, WA
moto-trax.com
We are now taking pre-orders for the MotoTrax Wheel Kits!

Pre-order Pricing:

Front Wheel Kit- $299
Rear Wheel Kit- $349
Front/Rear Combo- $599
Pre-order Incentive- 10% Off

We will be accepting pre-orders until midnight December 1st, so get in on this deal while you can!

Pre-order at www.moto-trax.com or contact sales@moto-trax.com

The front wheel kit is easy to install, it locks into place and lifts the ski in one simple motion. It has rugged all-terrain tires so it can roll effortlessly in all conditions.

IMG_4513_zpshrlrxrh6.jpg

Front%20Wheel%20Kit%20Spec%20Sheet_zpsinbrb45f.jpg

The rear wheel kit attaches easily to the skid and uses a lever to lift the skid of the ground and lock the kit into place. The rear wheel kit is mobilized by using Rotocaster double wheels. Once the rear wheel kit is in place it is so easy to roll you could move it around with one finger!

IMG_4506_zpsdbkzuklj.jpg

Rear%20Wheel%20Kit%20Spec%20Sheet_zpsprl4ag28.jpg

J
Apr 14, 2008
I have seen these on the moto trax snow bikes and they are first class. Perform as said above. Definitely will be picking up both front and back

SteepNdeep450

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2014
Bozeman, MT
You guys said you were putting together a video for these? I get that it's the busy time of the year but it would be nice to see how they work before dumping the coin on one. Snowchecked a forksafe mount so this is kinda my only wheel option this year.

SteepNdeep450

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2014
Bozeman, MT
They must be really busy? Not even trying to push a new product... I wanted to see how it worked before ordering one. Maybe I'll just go without again this year.

S
Feb 24, 2016
WA
$599? Holy ****. That is absolutely insane, I am sure people will still buy them but my god..................

I agree! Those prices are insane (Yeti and TS in same category).

Captive market and $60 worth of hardware becomes worth $300. Times 2 front and rear.

Premium Features