• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Destroyed front bumper

M

mthoodskiguy

Feb 19, 2008
DIAMOND LAKE/BEND
So ya I have 2007 m8 and I just blew out the front bumper and the front left portion of the hood. Not a big deal but I am wondering what my replacement options are for the bumper. I prob just go oem but was curious as to wether or not there are after market ones that are better? Anyone have any thoughts?

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
I asked the same thing awhile back it seems like theres only OEM as far as the responses I get and the fact I cant find anything else. But man mine is still destroyed along with my hood. Vap straps... Its better then new I counted 84 in my hood and bumper.

M

mthoodskiguy

Feb 19, 2008
DIAMOND LAKE/BEND
Ya.. Gonna start the search for a bumper in the morn. I could care less about the hood just want the bumper back in check as it could be the bulkhead next time if I don't fix it.. What is a vap strap?

Last edited:

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Zap** my bad... And yeah for sure, only time the hood really matter is rolling the sled IMO, Just call your local dealer, or look in the swapmeet section on this site I think i saw a guy selling some bumpers there just a couple days ago.

Premium Features