• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What could Doo put out to top the '13 RMK!?!

N

nuggetau

Sep 26, 2009
Idaho
Hmmm, no jack shaft across to chaincase, move the secondary down and back in the chassis to a chain to drive the rear sporokets.

Moving the secondary back will help with the weight balance (lighter nose), and the nose looks shorter so they likely moved the motor back a little bit too which all means a better balance front to back.

D

Dabull

Nov 26, 2007
utah
just post those pics all up while were all watching and then snowest will pull them,all will be good brother:face-icon-small-win

Feb 4, 2008
Jackman Me
All you people that say the poo is underpowered obviously haven't ridden one. Poo may have had some motor issues with the dragons but the motors in the pro are IMO the greatest 800 motor ever made. They are so simple. You guys are just brain washed with the etec. Drive a pro and you'll realize they are great sleds.

you dont need much a motor when you keep makeing the sleed lighter

D
Feb 28, 2011
BC, Canada
High Velocity said:
It'll be tears of joy if they make it handle like a Pro ! :)

I hear that! I get a kick out of these guys that simply cannot fathom the idea of not being brand loyal. I ride what I find to be the most fun. If Doo put out a sled that came in at 414 pounds, handled like a Pro, and had the awesome etec motor.... well you can bet your a$$ I'd be back on Doo. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features