• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010/2011 Rider Video Reviews

sierraclimber

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2009
Oakhurst, CA (western sierra)
Ok, lets hear your 2 cents! What do you like/dislike from your video purchase.

Schooled was good but left me wanting more. Pretty much just focusing in wrong foot forward riding only. Ok videography and music. Short.

Schooled Again was excellent. Still mostly focusing on wrong foot forward but with 2 more techniques thrown in. Excellent videography, way better music. Short.

Thunderstruck 9 I couldn't even get through the whole thing. Mostly helicopter/ far away footage. Left me wanting to be closer to the action especially after watching Schooled again. Music was kinda cheesy.

Last edited:

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
208 momentum and schooled again were both amazing. Watched them several times.

Slednecks was pretty good but I like the technical riding more then just jumps especially ramp hits.

Boondockers 7 was pretty good but a little short.

Personally really enjoyed alpine assassins and elevation because they were more personal with the riders then a lot of movies.

Krazy Kanadian 3 is okay but mostly just entertaining to watch him nothing special as far as riding or production.

Thunderstruck and mountain mod were both disappointing for me last year so I saved my money on them this year. Can't stand watching 300 horse power sleds shoot straight up a hill all day. About 2 songs into them I am asleep.

I like the small companies that focus on the cinematography of their films and technical aspects of riding rather then spending $1000s a day to rent a helicopter and film from a mile away.

sierraclimber

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2009
Oakhurst, CA (western sierra)
Nice Lambert! :present: Love seeing drops and jumps off natural obstacles. I'll have to check out 208's latest dvd.

Ya, one of the great tests if a video is any good...did you watch it more than once? and can non sledders sit through it without being bored?

Premium Features