• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS/FT 1999 Ski Doo Grand Touring 2up

L
Dec 8, 2013
West & East
We are looking at selling or trading our 1999 Ski Doo Grand Touring model 2 up with the 583 Rotax rave engine. The sled is in great condition and is loaded with all the options like front and rear hand warmers, electric start, reverse, dog cookers, etc.

We are the second owners of the sled since 2004, my wife and daughters have rode the sled consistently for years it's and its been a great sled. The girls are off to college and I've got my own sled so we are looking at selling this or possibly trading it for a sled for my wife.

For potential trade we're looking for something with a 144" to 155" track, electric start, reverse, etc. Im not looking for the all-out performance sled really just look for something that she can Cruise on and get into a little bit of powder, probably something 700cc or so.

Were asking $2500, and ill consider serious offers.

Sled is located in Cle Elum, WA.
4663747860.html

Pics aren't working. More are located here:http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/snw/4663747860.html

Premium Features