• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aerocharger sets fastest time of the day at Beaver Hill Climb

G
Apr 23, 2008
With out the hole shot you still beat the tripple to the first cat walk. Good job.

Here try this,,,,,,, I cleaned your glasses...LOL

thats called whiskey throttle, Novices do that when they panic because they are behind..

no tree riders were harmed by this novice.. :crutch::crutch::crutch::crutch: powaaaaahhhh ...no powwwwaaaaahhhh

Rocky

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
now back to the real racing.... there were probably 20 turbos there that could smoke the N/A up the hill...very few of these guys increase boost and change setups for a couple runs up the hill.. more of end of season, fun deal. they just run their race setups..they don't have anything to prove. they save it for the money and points runs..it's unreal how good these turbos are running in the West...all Brands!

btw.. Justin's sled could have went a LOT faster if he wanted to change a few things..:face-icon-small-ton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1opcALt7iQc

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
Gus I love being called a novice it just makes you look like a big looser. I can promise you that I can ride a sled better than you and that I will put money on. You might be able to tune a sled to drag race but who cares about that we like to ride are sleds out west not be taken for a ride.:lol::boom:

Last edited:

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
Thanks for everything brad I can honestly tell everyone that aero charger has been the best sponsor I have ever had and I have been racing for a lot of years and have had great sponsors to compare to. I can't wait for next year and know it will be Evan better.

Premium Features