• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trailers??? Triton or Flow..Which one?

M
Oct 15, 2001
Forest Lake, MN
Looking at getting a trailer for "future" sleds that we will probably get and using it for the 4 wheelers for now.

Not sure if I should go Triton or Flow. Fiance told me to pick one out but want the best 12 foot V front tandem I can get under $2000 (hopefully)

Any thoughts between the brands or any others that may be better that are out there. Aluminum only.

Gutless wonder GMC Acadia will be towing this thing until the 2010 truck is in the garage.

C

chadkrump

May 26, 2008
Amenia ND
Both brand trailers would be great choices. I have a friend who has a triton 10ft v nose and he loves it. pulls great and he pulls it with a 03 Chevy Trailblazer. Floe has always made a great trailer as well. I really believe it is a coin flip IMO. U would not be dissapointed with either brand. Good luck with trailer shopping!
- Chad

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I say Floe but I'm sure Triton is fine as well. I only go Floe to support the hometown economy.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I absolutely loved my 11ft Triton, the only reason I don't still have it is cause I needed a 4 place. That thing pulled like a dream:D I'm still sad I sold it:(

100_2515.jpg

Last edited:
R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
I prefer the Floe brand. Made in MN, make great products that really do hold up, have great features, strong, good wiring, options etc. They may command a higher price but in this case I think you do get what you pay for. I woudn't buy anything else. I had a 10' v nose ramp and now have a 16' v nose ramp tandem axle with electric brakes and absolutely love it.

All I have done is add a good oil based water seal to the wood about every other year and it looks like the day I bought it.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
They are probably both fine. If you can get an Aluma I think they are great. Same pricing but standard with 5 year warranty (versus 1 for the others). Mine is a 12' drive on/drive off v-nose and it has been great. I like the channel tie down instead of the cheap-o standard Tritan "holes" for tieing down. Check it out. I might be selling mine to go to a sled deck.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i have a triton about 12 years old. i don't have the v nose but they havn't change a thing from new to my trailer. i esaily have 50,000 miles on mine. i have put 1 new deck on it and maybe due for another one now

R

Riley

Nov 27, 2007
Coon Rapids, MN
I have owned both trailers. My Floe was a 10 ft. and my Troton is a 12 ft with a top cap. The triton I have now is a very nice trailer. You can't go wrong with either one.
Riley

Premium Features