• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB Yamaha Phazer.

F

FrostBite2010

Jan 9, 2010
Haines, Alaska
Buddy of mine is asking me to fix this phazer for his kid, but the more I tear into the engine the worse its looking. I was hoping to save him a bit of money and purchase a used engine or if the sled is near Alaska he would consider purchasing the whole sled.

Anyone know where there is a used phazer engine laying around?

Thanks,
Rob

P

paulharris

Dec 12, 2007
Colorado
too bad you werent at the puyallup snowshow last weekend near seattle. guys were practically giving away old phazers that ran. i saw one pretty nice one sell for $400

F

FrostBite2010

Jan 9, 2010
Haines, Alaska
Anybody?

Does anyone know someone thats parting one out, or some shop thats near you that may have one, or know where I can find one at least.

I'm hoping to find one in the northwest, someone has to have something! :face-icon-small-dis

Thanks,
Rob

K
Mar 20, 2009
Whitehorse Yukon
I have one

I have just what you are looking for. It runs but could use some freshing up. If you come and get it you can have the whole thing. It is in pieces as I was going to try and rebuild it but lost interest. I am in Whitehorse Yukon just next door to you.

Keefer

Premium Features